The 12 Commandments after the Spirit
7. And Jesus said unto them, “Behold a new law I give unto you which is not new but old. Even as Moses gave the Ten Commandments to Israel after the flesh, so also I give unto you the Twelve for the Kingdom of Israel after the Spirit.
8. For who are the Israel of God? Even they of every nation and tribe who work righteousness, love mercy, and keep my commandments; these are the true Israel of God.” And standing upon his feet, Jesus spoke, saying,
9. “Hear O Israel, JOVA, thy God is One; many are My seers and My prophets. In Me all live and move and have subsistence.
10. Ye shall not take away the life of any creature for your pleasure, nor for your profit, nor yet torment it.
11. Ye shall not steal the goods of any, nor gather lands and riches to yourselves beyond your need or use.
12. Ye shall not eat the flesh, nor drink the blood of any slaughtered creature, nor yet any thing which brings disorder to your health or senses.
13. Ye shall not make impure marriages, where love and health are not, nor yet corrupt yourselves, or any creature made pure by the Holy.
14. Ye shall not bear false witness against any nor willfully deceive any by a lie to hurt them.
15. Ye shall not do unto others, as ye would not that others should do unto you.
16. Ye shall worship One Eternal, the Father-Mother in Heaven, of Whom are all things, and reverence the Holy Name.
17. Ye shall revere your fathers and your mothers on earth, whose care is for you, and all the Teachers of Righteousness.
18. Ye shall cherish and protect the weak, and those who are oppressed, and all creatures that suffer wrong.
19. Ye shall work with your hands the things that are good and seemly; so shalt ye eat the fruits of the earth and live long in the land.
20. Ye shall purify yourselves daily and rest the Seventh Day from labor, keeping holy the Sabbaths and the Festival of your God.
21. Ye shall do unto others as ye would that others should do unto you.”